How will I be able to use the airtel broadband connection wirelessly through the wifi modem provided by bsnl ?

I am using the Airtel Broadband Connection, I owned the bsnl wifi modem two years ago , now can it be possible to use the airtel connection through the bsnl wifi modem ??? Or can I use the airtel connection wirelessly through the bsnl wifi modem , or I have to buy the airtel wifi modem ??? Actually I found that... show more I am using the Airtel Broadband Connection, I owned the bsnl wifi modem two years ago , now can it be possible to use the airtel connection through the bsnl wifi modem ??? Or can I use the airtel connection wirelessly through the bsnl wifi modem , or I have to buy the airtel wifi modem ???
Actually I found that the modem from airtel or bsnl does not differ for their service provider .......
1 answer 1