World Cup squad - If Rohit Sharma is not picked for the world cup (15 players)?

India's chances to reach semi finals would be doomed. Pragyan Ohja is also very deserving with killer's instinct. Almost always 1 or 2 non-deserving players were chosen by the indian selectors in the past. Will early exit from world cup will have a bearing on these players?
Update: @please save..... list 15 players
Update 2: @ Rohit might have been unhappy with himself and must learn clear cut ways of being unhappy??
Update 3: @Equity> thumbs up to you for being lavish about VVS Laxman in this reference. If I were the selector i would have selected VVS in last-to-last, then last and this world cup. What if can not run well, he can hit 3 fours in an over!!
Update 4: @ Murali vijay and Virat kohli will be big flops in the WC 2011. I do not see the scope of sachin-sehwag-gambhir taking first 3 positions in batting. Raina has been well read by all bowlers world over and unless he plays in 25-35 overs slot he will not be useful (mediocre bowlers). Yuvraj is playing cricket rather... show more @ Murali vijay and Virat kohli will be big flops in the WC 2011. I do not see the scope of sachin-sehwag-gambhir taking first 3 positions in batting. Raina has been well read by all bowlers world over and unless he plays in 25-35 overs slot he will not be useful (mediocre bowlers). Yuvraj is playing cricket rather in his MIND. More....