Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Too tiered of this fake life?

Everyone around me respect me as a powerfull & strong person. in reality i am not that strong, i myself make life sooo fake that even my wife / mother and whole family dont even know exactly what i am and what i do professionally. I am fed up of this very very fake & misleading life. i cant prentend me fake anymore. i afraid if these people knw my reality they start hating me. and i cant hear my daughter saying me lier .

I cant even suicide coz my daughter think i am a very strong person. But i afraid now to see myself in mirror. A whole series of FAILURES really break my confidence.

Finally i want to die a respectful Death. not as a coward or lier.

Like an accident , an earthquake etc which seems natural.

What are you doing this weekend? From now onward, live for yourself at-east sometime.

hello,

life is a series of fake realities.and you are now fed up with that but i will tell you my friend,now that you have realised your mistakes and sins you are learning from it. don;'t feel guilty about it.you have masked your life as strong and powerful and many are happy with that.if your mask can make others happy then no need to worry or feel guilty about it.remeber: A LIE WHICH FEEDS A HUNGER MOUTH IS FAR BETTER THAT THE TRUTH WHICH DON'T." now that a feeling of guilty has arised in you modify that fake so that it helps others.

now if you let out true facts about yourself you will lose everything that you gained till now. and name is the only thing which you leave in this world after death.do something which can help out others so that even when you are caught,people will understand that you had a good purpose behind it.

lastly i would like tell....

""WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP,JUST THINK WHY YOU HELD IT SO LONG""

now you will understand the true purpose.

hope my answer suffice you.

tkr,

regards

priyanka

Dude,,,, You are stronger than you know..

The sooner you come clean, and make this life a real one, in an existant world, the smaller, your challenges become.

We all want people to see, believe and think, that we are stronger, than what our beacon shines out to be, that we have all our ducks in a row, that no mighty storm or blizzard, can tear us down, but in reality we are needy, dependent and longing, yearning for touch, warmth, gratification, and so the list goes on my friend, but the reality of the situation is, - to first and foremost be true to yourself, accept you are human, and of course you are the head of the home, but we know no man can hold a fort solely on his own, step aside to believe that the burdens you carry, needs to be shared and distributed, we are never meant to be perfect in an imperfect society.

Concluding, I want to say, it takes a man of great strength and stauture to step up, and not down, and that is precisely what you have done, you have acknowledged that your pretence life is`nt giving you the joy and satisfaction, and that something needs to be done.

Death is no option.. Only you have the power to turn this life around!

Good Luck, and hope to answer more of your questions..

At this point, truth is the only means of relief.

First express your love for the family and tell them what you do or have done.

Or atleast do it with your friends first.

Try to visit some orphanages or participate in social activities. This might help you get a better mental shape

• Erika

i comprehend what you advise.. Its a shame that we ought to continually stay in a worldwide with 2-confronted, faux human beings, yet its a factor of lifestyles each each now and then. you're assembly the incorrect style of human beings. I advise, i think of its kinda unusual that fairly NONE of your pals are there for you.....the place are you assembly those human beings? At bars? At golf equipment ? attempt going to church, or transforming into a member of an company the place human beings have greater advantageous issues to do then be faux and seek for interest. i've got come to realize that as quickly as you're satisfied with your self, you will no longer choose many buddies....and the greater you like your self, the greater others will love you back.

i think that it would be beneficial you going to a councilor. you can do it confidentially so no one will know about it. even the strongest of people have their low points. i suggest you speak to someone who can help. your family need not know.

You work for a secret service? Your a assassin?

I must say, studying religion helps us broaden our thoughts_

Adherent of many religions are at times blinded to such a point that they fail to apply logic or reason to their faith or beliefs. For example, Saint Thomas Aquinas, the most rational of Christian theologians, stopped the use of reason when it came to the basic fundamentals of Christian faith. He then tried to justify faith. So to ask "why Christianity?" is an illegitimate question. However, Allah invites the question as to "why Islam?".“We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason.”3:118

Islam is a rational system which not only allows questions but raises knowledge to a new level of dignity and respect. No other religion has exalted knowledge and its pursuit, as has Islam. In fact, for the first time in human history, a religious book invited people to question the creation of the universe and stated that in it (the universe) were signs for people of understanding. ‘In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day, there are Signs for people of intelligence.’ (Surah Ali-‘Imran: 190-191) “He directs the whole affair. He makes the Signs clear so that hopefully you will be certain about the meeting with your Lord.” (Chapter Ra'd: 2)

Everything in Islam is subject to rational pursuit.

Islam is an intellectual and historical religion. There are no secrets and no mysteries which cannot be understood by an ordinary person.

We should, therefore, refrain from forming particular ideology or opinion prior to witnessing clear evidence-just as Islam advises us.

The Qur'an, this extraordinary book which was revealed to the Seal of the Prophets, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Almighty be upon him), is a source of inspiration and true knowledge. “Allah Himself is witness that there is no God save Him. And the angels and the men of learning too are witness…There is no God save Him, the Almighty, the Wise.”3:18.The book of Islam-no matter what subject it refers to-is being proved as Allah's Word as each new piece of historical, scientific or archaeological information comes to light. Facts about scientific subjects and the news delivered to us about the past and future, facts that no being could have known at the time of the Qur'an's revelation, are announced in its verses. It is impossible for this information to have been known with the level of knowledge and technology available in 7th century Arabia. With this in mind, shan’t we allow our common sense to speak on behalf of us awhile?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known that our atmosphere is made up of seven layers?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known the precise date of the lunar landings?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known the exact ratio of the sea to the land?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known the atomic number every single element?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known the genetic code of all living organisms?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known that the star ‘Sirius’ is the brightest star in the night sky?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known that the universe is "steadily expanding," as the Qur'an puts it, when modern scientists have only in recent decades put forward the idea of the "Big Bang"?

“And He shows you His signs. So, which of the signs of Allah do you deny?” 40:81

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known about the fact that each individual's fingertips are absolutely unique, when we have only discovered this fact recently, using modern technology and modern scientific equipment?

Could anyone in 7th century Arabia have known about black holes, Pulsars, the Rosette Nebula, sub-atomic particles, quantum physics, fossilization and iron content, the layers of Earth, the weight of clouds, the relativity of Time, the Force of Gravity, the Orbital Movements, the sun’s trajectory, the programming in genes, the sun’s hydrogen and helium content, or many other facts scientists of our day are only just beginning to discover?

The only answer to these questions is thus : the Qur'an is the Word of the Almighty Allah, the Originator of everything and the One Who encompasses everything with His knowledge. In one verse, Allah says, "If it had been from other than Allah, they would have found many inconsistencies in it." (Qur'an, 4:82) Every piece of information the Glorious Qur'an contains reveals the secret miracles of this divine book.

lik e the things r going go them that way