Isn't this hillarious ?

A couple of months ago DMK distributed TV sets to people in BPL in Tamilnadu. Now the same people seems to be watching 2G Adventures of DMK leaders on their BPL-CTV.

Isn't this hillarious ? Whats your take on this ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Doctor
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

I think its divine providence .

Source(s): self
  • Sudan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Indeed !

All cunning failed by his own cunning activities.Where is IT and CBI to investigate there free TV distribution,why EC is quiet in this matter ?If these TV were distributed by Government money than they have done a big corruption in this also.If the money was there own than how much money they have invested in this and where from they got it ?

• 1 decade ago

now where is BJP in this question here ? why mr. india inc find out bjp all time ? every one here saw congress always support corruption like DMK , lalu yadav not like nitishkumar in bihar.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nice realistic joke.

Here is another :

Raja looted money at centre and invested it in Karunanidhi's channel. Karunanidhi looted state (by giving free TVs) so that people can watch his channel. Thats very intelligent idea.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zeus
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I got some WD-40 if anyone has any squeaks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That actually did make me laugh out loud.

• 1 decade ago

They are a great shameless family.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, it is indeed hilarious, just like the BJP talking bad about the Congress on corruption when they can't do anything to their own CM who admitted to his corruption. Really hilarious!

India Inc.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.