prit asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 10 years ago

Why do people like Glen Beck even if he is a paranoid schizophrenic?

why just why

• ?

Perhaps because they share his symptoms?

Alas, he does not really have the excuse of being really mentally ill. He just sounds that way. And this resonates with people who are the same kind of whack jobs. Sigh.

If he were a paranoid schizophrenic, it would be excusable. He has described himself as a rodeo clown. I find it more troubling that some people insist on taking a rodeo clown seriously. Sometimes I wonder if he really understands the destruction he is fostering.

Eww are you talking about that guy on Fox News who serves out propaganda every day???? Well in that case I have no idea why anyone would like him. What with all his lies and crap. But then again I guess his thought process is something like "It's easier to control stupid people than smart people"

You know just because someone has a mental disorder doesn't mean you should put them down. They are still people and it's not like it's their fault. That's like asking why do people like John Doe, he has to use a wheel chair?

Get a Life.

Hes a good guy. he just talks too much

Source(s): Watching fox news everyday