prit asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 10 years ago

Why do people like Glen Beck even if he is a paranoid schizophrenic?

why just why

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favourite answer

Perhaps because they share his symptoms?

Alas, he does not really have the excuse of being really mentally ill. He just sounds that way. And this resonates with people who are the same kind of whack jobs. Sigh.

• 10 years ago

If he were a paranoid schizophrenic, it would be excusable. He has described himself as a rodeo clown. I find it more troubling that some people insist on taking a rodeo clown seriously. Sometimes I wonder if he really understands the destruction he is fostering.

• 10 years ago

Eww are you talking about that guy on Fox News who serves out propaganda every day???? Well in that case I have no idea why anyone would like him. What with all his lies and crap. But then again I guess his thought process is something like "It's easier to control stupid people than smart people"

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You know just because someone has a mental disorder doesn't mean you should put them down. They are still people and it's not like it's their fault. That's like asking why do people like John Doe, he has to use a wheel chair?

Get a Life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hes a good guy. he just talks too much

Source(s): Watching fox news everyday
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.