What song would you dedicate....?

Hey now all good people of Y!A. Today is National Spay/Neuter Day. It is a sad fact that over 3 to 4 million animals are euthanized every year due to overpopulation. I know what you're thinking. Why is this in R&P? Because I think you all are great and can spread the word about this better than Bob Barker.... show more Hey now all good people of Y!A. Today is National Spay/Neuter Day. It is a sad fact that over 3 to 4 million animals are euthanized every year due to overpopulation. I know what you're thinking. Why is this in R&P? Because I think you all are great and can spread the word about this better than Bob Barker. So, what song(s) would you dedicate that addresses:

Overpopulation?
Animal rights?
Heroes? (the ASPCA, the Humane Society and Bob Barker are heroes to me)
To your beloved pet(s)?

Any and/or all responses are welcomed (be respectful). Links please (if able) and I do thank you for letting me get on my soapbox to bring attention to this tragic issue.
Update: (((Mike H))) you are just amazing my friend. Thank you for mentioning puppy mills. Disgusting, atrocious places that should be burned to the ground. I too think they should be outlawed.

(((Lep))) only you doll..... XD
Update 2: (((Smoochee))) you are the everyday heroes that are never mentioned. My total respect to you my friend and keep up the great work!
Update 3: (((Shades))) So true...my grandkitty stays w/me right now and love going home to him. Nice song :) (((Opiner))) you're just a great mom all-around. 22 lbs! A well fed & nutured kitty :) Love your song choice and great point about programs to assist w/spay & neutering. (((Mark J))) you're choices of songs... show more (((Shades))) So true...my grandkitty stays w/me right now and love going home to him. Nice song :)

(((Opiner))) you're just a great mom all-around. 22 lbs! A well fed & nutured kitty :) Love your song choice and great point about programs to assist w/spay & neutering.

(((Mark J))) you're choices of songs always amaze me. You hit on the point everytime. And, of course your point about wearing fur counts (at least to me). Glad you brought it up and great Siouxsie song. Kudos!
Update 4: Sookie...wonderful point about shelter dogs. So glad those animals chosen have you as their mom. And you're right, they know who "saved" them and are so loving & grateful to their new families.
Update 5: (((Beatle))) you're a fine example of pet responsibility. Loved the Sir Paul song, haven't heard that one in years! Thanks for the others my friend :)
Update 6: (((Dave V))) awww...thanks hon. I do what I can (wish I could do more) and really dig your choice of song ;)
Update 7: (((Biner))) not to worry about the link hon. Just having you here today is a treat in itself. Song reminded me of my mom & dad that haven't been w/me in some time. For that alone, I thank you.
Update 8: Birdy...thanks for the MJ song. Good message!
Update 9: (((Lucy Blue))) Betty White IS amazing. Just mentioning her along w/me, wow! Thanks. Feral cats need love too and thank god they have you. Alley Cat Allies is a wonderful organization that does so much for those misunderstood animals as well. They, like you Lucy...are angels :)
Update 10: Edit: Yes, Beatle...don't forget the fish. But I think you need to give them a bit more food. LOL! To them I dedicate "Trendy" by Reel Big Fish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr8GKf71F64 Edit: Birdy...doesn't matter what the angle is (people/animal) that is a very good song. My thanks in showing me more depth... show more Edit: Yes, Beatle...don't forget the fish. But I think you need to give them a bit more food. LOL! To them I dedicate "Trendy" by Reel Big Fish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr8GKf71F...

Edit: Birdy...doesn't matter what the angle is (people/animal) that is a very good song. My thanks in showing me more depth to MJ :)
Update 11: Richie Dagger: love the Neil choices (he's one of my all time faves) and great Smith's song regarding animal rights. You rule!
Update 12: Capt. Futility: Wow, such passion! The video? Yes, it's hard to watch but if you don't, you can't fight the fight w/o knowing the truth! My thanks and utmost respect bestowed upon you. (((Missy))) the td's? "F" those people. It's not easy telling the truth of such horrors but it's a real problem that must be... show more Capt. Futility: Wow, such passion! The video? Yes, it's hard to watch but if you don't, you can't fight the fight w/o knowing the truth! My thanks and utmost respect bestowed upon you.

(((Missy))) the td's? "F" those people. It's not easy telling the truth of such horrors but it's a real problem that must be told and heard. The misuse of funds by agencies & these so-called shelters need stricter guidelines. My thanks to you and you are right...animal abusers are the lowest form of man (if you can call them that).

Mick: I know exactly how you feel. Somedays my cat is the most human thing I have. I commend you for taking in & giving a good home to strays. People like you renew my faith in "man"kind.

(((Trixie))) love the songs and keep loving and enjoying your cats. They love you as well :)

Trickzta: Ghandi was indeed a wise man. And yes, the U.S. should shut the "f" up & practice what they preach. I pray for the day we incorporate tougher laws/penalites protecting animals. My