I am not able to insert penis in my wifes vagina?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i am married 3 months ago. im nt able to insert penis in my wifes vagina, the hole is very small. when i try she is feeling lots of pain and telling to stop it. we tried many times ...show more
Best Answer
  • JOS answered 3 years ago
You must consult a physician, in some instances the doctor will have to perform minor surgery on the hymen that cover the entrance to the vagina. Go at once!
  • Comment

Other Answers (7)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • cans answered 3 years ago
    Try using more lubricants. You can consult a doctor also if you want. If you have time visit this site http://howtobecomehealthytips.blogspot.c... to become sexually healthy.
    • Comment
  • Gedia answered 3 years ago
    Plenty of lube you and her and take your time ! Good luck.
    • Comment
  • why answered 3 years ago
    consult a gynecologist but the doctor may tell you to "gauge" her vaginal opening. Start with small objects and gradually get larger until your penis can fit
    • Comment
  • moody answered 3 years ago
    . Begin by ensuring the vagina is properly lubricated, either through oral or manual stimulation or a store bought lubricant.

2. Inserting the penis into a dry vagina may cause the female a painful and unpleasant experience.

3. Proceed slowly by using the head of the penis to feel for the opening of the vagina. Do not stab at it. Be gentle.

4. Place the head of the penis into the vagina and slowly lean in to finish the insertion of the penis.

The penis is now inserted and sexual intercourse can proceed.
    A guys perspective:The best way to approach this is to make sure the girl is adequately aroused. You do this through foreplay (sexual touching and caressing before intercourse.)
    You can also use vaginal lubricants such as Astroglide, Surgilube, or Slippery Stuff.
    The most common position for insertion is the Missionary position, this is when the woman is on the bottom and the two face each other.
    Dont rush, the first time needs to be enjoyable for you both. Now that you are sure there has been adequite foreplay and you are both ready for insertion position the tip of your penis at the opening of her vagina and gently push, the wetness and gentle pressure will guide you inside her. It is perfectly ok to look at what you are doing, or to use your hand to help, her wetness and the position of her hips make it a surprisingly easy target to hit. Go slowly, a little at a time especially if it is her first time too as it can be quite painful. Gradually work your way up to full insertion and thrusting movements once you are able to move in and out with ease and comfort.
    1.. Begin by ensuring the vagina is properly lubricated, either through oral or manual stimulation or a store bought lubricant.

2. Inserting the penis into a dry vagina may cause the female a painful and unpleasant experience.

3. Proceed slowly by using the head of the penis to feel for the opening of the vagina. Do not stab at it. Be gentle.

4. Place the head of the penis into the vagina and slowly lean in to finish the insertion of the penis.

The penis is now inserted and sexual intercourse can proceed.

A guys perspective

The best way to approach this is to make sure the girl is adequately aroused. You do this through foreplay (sexual touching and caressing before intercourse.)
    You can also use vaginal lubricants such as Astroglide, Surgilube, or Slippery Stuff.
    The most common position for insertion is the Missionary position, this is when the woman is on the bottom and the two face each other.
    Dont rush, the first time needs to be enjoyable for you both. Now that you are sure there has been adequite foreplay and you are both ready for insertion position the tip of your penis at the opening of her vagina and gently push, the wetness and gentle pressure will guide you inside her. It is perfectly ok to look at what you are doing, or to use your hand to help, her wetness and the position of her hips make it a surprisingly easy target to hit. Go slowly, a little at a time especially if it is her first time too as it can be quite painful. Gradually work your way up to full insertion and thrusting movements once you are able to move in and out with ease and comfort

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 3 years ago
    Use sex oil and start sex with finger.
    • Comment
  • andy Romero answered 3 years ago
    get a whole bunch of lube or vaseline thats wat i did with my first gf but first make her wet by oral and fingering
    • Comment
  • zuegma1977 answered 3 years ago
    Either you are Real Big...or shes a virgin...lol...does it look normal vagina? open the Clit
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block