Does putting lotion on your face cause acne?

I use regular lotion, i was just wondering if it will cause me to break out?

• J D

Every dermatoligist that I've ever been to has told me that it doesn't. But, I disagree. I don't think that it's the underlying cause of acne, but it certainly can cause pimples. There has never been a lotion that I could use on my face that didn't cause me to break out. I'm 37, so I've tried almost everything. The best thing to do is to use a mild cleanser so that you don't need to use lotion. If you can't use a mild cleanser and have to use something stronger (like with salacylic acid) to control outbreaks, try a mild moisturizer like Lubriderm. My husband uses it with no breakouts, and I can normally use it once or twice without a break out.

• koroly

Does Lotion Cause Acne

1

Source(s): One Week Acne Cure : http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?jRLE

You want know how to permanently cure your acne, end the breakouts, regain your natural inner balance and achieve the lasting clear skin you deserve?

Free Presentation Reveals 1 Unusual Tip to Eliminate Your Acne Forever and Gain Beautiful Clear Skin In 30-60 Days - Guaranteed! - http://naturalremediesforacne.us

The video presentation shows you some unique and rare tips on how to eliminate acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days!

This is based on the latest scientific research on how to stop the actual CAUSE of acne.

You can start using this powerful system RIGHT NOW to get the clearest skin you've ever had! - http://naturalremediesforacne.us

And if you also have any blackheads, excessive oiliness and hyperpigmentation marks or acne scars, then the moves highlighted above will help remove most of these acne related symptoms while restoring your energy and vitality and dramatically improving the quality of your life.

Source(s): Get rid of Acne/Pimple Now: http://naturalremediesforacne.us

It can cause you to break out because many body lotions have oil in them or are scented and either of these can cause acne. I would just go to target and get some face lotion so you dont have to worry.

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

Aslam-o-Alikum

ya may be but it depends on your skin type if your skin oily and the lotion which you are apply that is also oily then as a result you got the acne so first of all before using the lotion The first think that needs to be checked is what type of skin you have

yes. regular lotion contains more oils and nutrients which over nourish the skin on your face, causing it to become more oily and trap more dirt, therefore causing you to break out. I'd recommend oil-free facial moisturizers- i use a burt's bees acne solutions all natural one (i have combination skin) and a clean and clean pore perfecting one with 15 SPF for the daytime. these are both really light weight but keep my face from getting dry.

Try using ponds cold cream, it works great as a make up remover and skin cleanser but it also keeps your face glowy and moisturiZed and soft without clogging your pores. Seriously try it its an amazing beauty secret.

Lotion doesnt make my skin break out but it feels all gross and itchy after a couple hours.

well i use ponds lotion and i never have problems with my face. to be honest i've never had acne. and i dont want any thank you