How 2 stop hair fall with home treatment?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
hair fall control & dandraff control tips
Best Answer
Follow these hair care tips to keep your hair healthy and good looking:

# Generally, people in good health have healthy hair. This means following a healthy lifestyle will mean healthier hair for you. Eat healthy. Add plenty of fruits and vegetables to your diet. Avoid junk food, aerated drinks, alcohol and smoking.

# Using too much of hair styling products will harm your health. Avoid using hair styling products that contain alcohol. Also, hair products with harmful chemicals should be avoided. A lot of genuine natural hair care products are available these days. Find natural products for yourself.

# Do not pour or apply hair care products directly over scalp as this may clog the pores on your head.

# Wet your hair with normal tap water before you enter a swimming pool. This would prevent hair soak the chlorinated water of the pool. Wear swimming cap.

# Do not overuse hair dryer. Hot air can be damaging to your hair therefore select the cool setting when using a hair dryer. Do not blow dry one spot for longer period of time, keep moving the hair dryer. Maintain a good distance between device and hair.

# Use shampoos & conditioners that match your hair type. Trial and error is the best way to find out what specific hair product is best for your hair. Do a little research over the Internet. Check ingredients and other details before you decide to go for a hair care product. Natural hair care products are safe and effective.

# Always shower with warm water. Hot water can dry or damage your hair. Similarly, cold water is also bad for health of the hair.

# Remember hair is most vunerable when wet. Be gentle when shampooing and conditioning. Don't use excessive force rubbing your hair.

# Trim your hair regularly. As the ends of your hair get older and damaged by rough handling, they become prone to splitting, Nelson says. Get regular trims, at least 1/2 inch every four to eight weeks.

# A warm oil scalp massage 2 or 3 times a week will help stimulate and moisturize the scalp. You can use good quality coconut, almond or olive oil for massage.

# Eat a well-balanced diet, exercise & supplement your diet with vitamins to help balance your hair growth. Give your body proper Sleep.

Source:

• Comment

Other Answers (10)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Sue Cooper answered 3 years ago
    almost all hair problems come from bad health .. btw. the olive oil thing is a conditoner not for hari fall out or dandruff.
    first i'll adress dandruff ..
    dandruff can be caused by differnt things ..1 over active sebacious glands that means oily hair
    2 build up of products in you hair just to name a few..
    hair fall out most likely is your natual hair fall out. eveyone looses around 40 hairs a day. which compared to whats actually still attached to your head is not very much . i wouldnt worry about it, unless its coming out in hands full .

heres a more comprehensive list of causes of dandruff
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles...

Source(s):

hair stylist
    • Comment
  • Alisha Michel answered 3 years ago
    Use good hair products and eat healthy food to stop hair fall. Know more details at http://www.hot-new-hairstyles.com/hair-loss-causes/

Source(s):

http://www.hot-new-hairstyles.com
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Solution answered 3 years ago
    Try to check information here

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 3 years ago
    Hi, here are a couple of home remedies that you could go in for: 1) Apply a hair pack made of curd, eggs, henna or a combination of all of these. 2) Rub onion on the bald patches of your scalp and then apply honey over it. But home remedies aren't as effective as a hair solution named Parachute Advansed Hairfall Therapie that i have used and which has controlled my hair fall.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Dee B answered 3 years ago
    Poor eating habit n pollution takes a toll on our hair.I had a major hairfall prob too b4.Well,one of the best home treatment is Amla.Trust me,i've tried it n it worked wonders for me.If u like,u can jst eat an amla everyday.i know its kinda sour bt dats jst n option.Else u can mix amla powder with water.Apply it on ur scalp n keep it on till it dries out.Then wash it off with shampoo.Do this for 3 weeks,ull see results. Hope it helped! :)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Navyatha Alekhya answered 3 years ago
    Hi.....

Use fish oil regularly for your hair. Put Henna twice in a month for few months for sure your fall control will be reduced.

Fish oil contains Omega 3 essential fatty acids, which is considered to be of very high nutritional value.

Fish oil helps fight heart diseases by reducing the levels of LDL.

Hair benefits greatly from regular intake of Cod liver Oil. It revives dull hair by giving it shine & bounce. Improves the general quality of hair by making it dandruff free & providing nourishment to the follicles.

Acne prone skin gets revitalized with consistent intake of Fish oil & this helps in warding off the fresh outbreak of acne as well.

The condition of the skin also improves vastly. Skin problems are also controlled with the help of Fish oil.

Patients suffering from serious ailments like Cancer & Diabetes also benefit from the intake of Fish Oil.

Practitioners who have great faith in the goodness the Fish Oil have prescribed the same to patients who suffer from eye disorders.

Elders with Alzheimer's disease have been recommended a high dosage of Fish Oil, which has been scientifically proved to have a great potential to help stave off further decline in the patient.

Those interested in losing weight can combine exercising with regular intake of Fish Oil which will expedite the process of weight loss.

Finally, the benefits of Fish Oil seem to be manifold and as researches are continuing more positive results are seeing the light of day, so remember to add Fish Oil to your daily diet.

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • Malisa Soe answered 3 years ago
    Hair loss has been a great headache for so many people now a day. Even many a young kids are losing hair prematurely. I would like to suggest you some natural and home remedies for hair fall.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • sumanth reddy answered 3 years ago
    firstly u should maintain hair neatly [head bath]
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Bayut Uae answered 3 years ago
    Well, I am not an expert regarding hair fall treatment but I have experienced coconut oil to be very helpful to fight my hair fall. Try some coconut oil on your hair and I am hopeful that you would get result in a few days.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• adi answered 3 years ago
    Gud diet, lots of water, hot oil treatment is d best fr hair:- massage ur hair with luke warm olive oil from root to ends. aftr dat take hot towel or (take steam if u can) put on ur hair for 10-15 minutes. after dat wear shower cap..u can wash ur hair if u need or it wil be betr if u keep it fr whole night. u can do dis once a week..n rest of d days u can apply egg , yoghurt dese are addtional. hope it wil help u
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock