Missy asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Really Scary Movie To Watch With Boyfriend and Friends?

So for my birthday we're having a "scary movie night" (i'll be 16 if that helps) and I suck at picking out good scary movies. I want one thats really scary and will have many excuses jump into his lap during scary parts. Haha so anything that really scared you and had lots of jumpy parts would be nice! Thanks

• shadow

THE EXOCIST- satan possess a gril.

THE RING - people die after watching a video clip.

THE WICKERMAN - a cop looks for a missing girl on an island witha funny community

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY - a couple film activity in their home.

THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT- 3 student get lost in a wood filming about a wich

POLTERGEIST- a girl is stalked bya ghost

SAW- blood and guts

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASACA - a man kill flok, blood and guts

THE FLY- a man turns into a flyman

THE SHINING -a man goes mad in empty hotel

HELL RAISER

6TH SENSE - a boy sees ghosts

END OF DAYS - about the devil

JAWS - about a shark

I watched "babysitter wanted" last night and I must say it's one of the better low budget horror movies I have seen from this past decade. It's definitely not a ripoff at all of "When a Stranger Calls" and it's without question one of the most shocking horror movies I have seen. This is a MUST SEE if your horror movie fan. Now if you don't like seeing blood well then this movie is not for you. But if you don't mind then you will find this enjoyable. It's not the most goriest movie I have seen, but it is bloody. Also another strong suggestion is High Tension. That one I literally did not sleep for 2 days after watching this movie. A lot of people think the Exorcist and Texas Chainsaw Massacre are the scariest of all time well I disagree because in my view this movie scared me more than the other 2 and I don't get scared easily.

• The Grudge was the scariest movie I've ever seen but that's probably cause I was like 10. You could watch any saw movie and every time there's blood, you can bury your face in his shirt. You'll be practically there the whole movie. Saw 2 was my fav. Shutter was pretty disturbing and I don't recommend it for this situation. Ooh Texas Chainsaw Massacre was good. Both the 1st and 2nd were great.

Nightmare on Elm Street is my absolute favourite but it isn't all that scary. It's kind of more funny than scary.

Source(s): that's all I can think of. There's not that much out there.

Paranormal Activity 1 or 2

• buttz

The trick is to be particular. does he like great-organic horror or gory horror? Is it the twist on the tip, or are you able to deal with no longer understanding the authentic fact? i like supernatural horror, so movies like the attention or Watcher in the Woods is effective, yet gore horror, attempt for best rigidity or the newest observed, or for twisted horror, decide for Silent Hill, or in case you're into foreign places movies, previous Boys, additionally attempt comedy Horror, something from Troma team, or a B action picture like Gacy or Brotherhood of the Wolf. a good fall lower back is usually a classic, The Werewolf or the mummy or Dracula, those have classification.

nightmare on elm street, texas chainsaw massacre or any of the scream trilogy...