HINDUS; MAHABHARATAM OF VEDA VYAASA; Who is VIKARNA? Is he the son of Karna? If not who is he?

Sarcastic comments may please be avoided.Thanks.
Update: @ Amit k ; Sir what do you mean by ''half brother of kouravaas''? can you please explain?
Update 2: @ Amrit k;

Thank you for the additional details.I am very much interested in Mahabharatam of veda Vyaas.

can you please give the Sloka (verse) numbers with Parva name, ( sanskrit bharatam of Vyasa).I shall be thankful to you.
Update 3: @ Sri vidyarajagopalan ji, Pranaams .Sir I was about to add whatexactly you gave as a reply , in details here as no further answers are coming. The Ramayanam of Valmiki and Vyaasa MahaBhaaratam are most revered Epics and they have been translated to almost all languages in the world. But here in YA we are seeing... show more @ Sri vidyarajagopalan ji, Pranaams .Sir I was about to add whatexactly you gave as a reply , in details here as no further answers are coming.
The Ramayanam of Valmiki and Vyaasa MahaBhaaratam are most revered Epics and they have been translated to almost all languages in the world.
But here in YA we are seeing questions , by members who by mistake put some irrelevant questions, or trolls insulting these Epics.I feel that Every Hindu MUST KNOW WHAT EXACTLY IS THERE IN VALMIKI RAMAYANA AND VYAASA MAHABHARATAM.
You take so much strain to answer the questions.
Bur Sir, the nasty comments by Trolls and clones , personally attacking Hindus and passing nasty comments in vulgar languages are spoiling the VERY GLORY OF YA R & S INDIA.
I think some thing will have to be done for this.

I thank you for the Great answer.I thank all the answerers .

4 answers