Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Is having 6 best friends too much ?

I have 6 best friends :

Daniel, Jordyn, Cole, Mackenzie, Tamer, and Michelle.

I could NOT live without them, they are the best things ever.... but idk it seems everyone only has that 1 best friend and i have 6 and i can't delete any, do u think it is to many ?

Update:

awwwww :( half of u guys think its to much :( i really don't know now :/

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

Most people can count the number of real friends they have had in their life on one hand.

Source(s): Mother
  • 9 years ago

Sometimes it's better to have ONE best friend and sometimes it's better to have a lot. It's fine that you have 6! As long as they're all best friend material than it doesn't matter how many there are. If you have a good time together, they are nice to you and are there for you, then it doesn't matter the quantity of friends you have, just the quality.

Source(s): Knowledge. Hope this helped!
  • Sanna
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

That's great! When it comes to best friends, the more the better. It's important to have those friends whom you trust one hundred percent. that's not too much at all. Just make sure you don't start favoring haha! But it sounds like that won't happen so yay for you! :D

• 9 years ago

Quality over quantity goes both ways. If you love all your friends and have a great relationship with them, why are you worrying about "deleting" them? You have lots of good friends - that's really cool. Be cool with it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

No, who made the rule you could only have one best friend? If they all got your back and you got theirs whats the problem?

• 9 years ago

I have 3 best friends so you have enough lol

nick, mike, and dylan are mine im a guy lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no thats alright as long as you like n trust them,no problem in how many best friends you have got.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You may want to look up the definition of best!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

As long as you treat them all equally.

• 9 years ago

there is no such thing as too many friends :)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.