My wife is cheating on me and I want to find evidence of it?

only problem is that she doesn't access her email at home anymore. She only checks her email account at work and I'm wondering why. I have reasons to think she is cheating and they are good reasons. She comes home late almost everynight and always has an excuse to it. I want evidence, I want to catch her in... show more only problem is that she doesn't access her email at home anymore. She only checks her email account at work and I'm wondering why. I have reasons to think she is cheating and they are good reasons. She comes home late almost everynight and always has an excuse to it. I want evidence, I want to catch her in the act. Problem is that I know she has stuff in her email and I can't access it because as I stated, she only checks it at work. Is there a program I can download that will tell me someone's password without me having to send a virus to their computer? She works for a large company and I'm not about to be charged with anything like hacking into a major company's system because my wife is cheating. Will someone please help me out here?
Update: I am not able to afford a PI right now. I'm having a little money problem and trying to save up money because I'm going to leave her but I need to save up some money to pay a divorce attorney their fees to take my case and all that crap that comes with divorce.
Update 2: I want to get her password. I don't know how to do it and that is why I'm asking you guys for help. I already sat down with her and asked her straight out and all she said is that she isn't and I'm hurting her feelings and all that sh!t. I know she is, but like I told you, I don't want to look like a dick. I can't... show more I want to get her password. I don't know how to do it and that is why I'm asking you guys for help. I already sat down with her and asked her straight out and all she said is that she isn't and I'm hurting her feelings and all that sh!t. I know she is, but like I told you, I don't want to look like a dick. I can't hire a PI, don't these people read? Our sex life is fine, but I read that a lot of people cheating don't change their sex life habits because they don't want to get caught.