• Health >
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Health >
  • Alternative Medicine

How to cure the side effects of bhang?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
actualy i have taken raw marijuana and with very high content....and i suffered from something thats realy very hard to explain...(basically everythings repeats....and i already know ...show more
Best Answer
  • scott answered 4 years ago
Pick a small closet on the inside of your house. Empty it out, go in close the door and sit there quietly for about 3 hours in the dark. sitting in the dark quite closet where you can't see or hear anything for about 3-4 hours will "reset" your senses. back to normal. After this, stay away from drugs and alcohol. You can't handle the stuff...
  • Comment
how to cure the side effects of bhang?
actualy i have taken raw marijuana and with very high content....and i suffered from something thats realy very hard to explain...(basically everythings repeats....and i already know itz going to happen...all the emotions...that is love, fear, sadness,happiness, and more even felt like killing myself...) but after few hours i recovered....then after 1 and half months later i drank too much fenny(local made wine)....and the same feeling came back...now i am afraid its not going to be cured...now could you suggest any cure to this...
Sign in 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock