Ananthi k asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Is it better to oil my hair after wash or hair cream ?

I have a problem of breakage in my hair and I wash my hair first with lukewarm water and shampoo and again a little shampoo with cool water and then finally conditioning. This is the procedure I used to follow and after drying my hair ( not through dryer) I used to apply oil. Is this is a better way or hair cream is a better way.And I use medium sized comb. I'm in India, chennai, its a Hot city,Tell me please ....

Favorite Answer

You can apply "Neelibhringadi Coconut oil" of Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala 15 minutes before hair wash. You can consume " Kottakkal Chyavanprasam" 15 gms daily as nutrition suppliment to make the hair more healthy-Unny,Palakkad.

Source(s): www.aryavaidyasala.com

It would be better to keep your hair free of oil after washing it.Chennai is a humid city and the oil can clog your pores.But it is okay to massage your hair with oil before shampooing

• Both are same.

eww oily hair ...