Looking for a 90s Rock song... similar to Shine?

Hey, I'm looking for a rock song from, I THINK, the 90s, but I don't have much to go on except that the guitar paying sounds similar to that of Shine by Collective soul, but it's a bit more rocking the whole way through with guitar solos here and there. It was definitely a moderate hit and was more... show more Hey, I'm looking for a rock song from, I THINK, the 90s, but I don't have much to go on except that the guitar paying sounds similar to that of Shine by Collective soul, but it's a bit more rocking the whole way through with guitar solos here and there. It was definitely a moderate hit and was more commercial rock than grungy grunge or metal stuff, but it was legit rock and not pop.

I know this isn't the best description at all, but I'm hoping a few 90s rock fanatics can maybe throw me a few bones and name as many songs as they can think of that fit the description.