How is B.Tech in System Science programme. in IIT Rajasthan..?

My friend Karan got a rank 5672 in IIT-JEE 2011. In councelling he locked above branch which is newly introduced in IIT. He told me to fill the same branch (my rank is 4060 and I've still to fill choices). I'm just asking.. is this branch really good and worth taking for my rank?? What about placements??... show more My friend Karan got a rank 5672 in IIT-JEE 2011. In councelling he locked above branch which is newly introduced in IIT. He told me to fill the same branch (my rank is 4060 and I've still to fill choices). I'm just asking.. is this branch really good and worth taking for my rank?? What about placements?? I'm preferring IIT Rajasthan cause its campus is 15 hours drive from my city (comparatively nearer to Gandhinagar and Mandi)... So should I go for this branch.... What about placements..

I've a little idea that this branch is related with Mathematics and computing!
1 answer 1