Why do I feel that I have forgotten speaking and writing grammatically correct english ?

It's been long time since I have stopped studying because I have already completed my post-graduation .I am working now and I had been a brilliant English student in school and also in college.I have taken IELTS twice and I have secured 8.0 and 8.5 respectively.Ever since I have stopped studying,I have started... show more It's been long time since I have stopped studying because I have already completed my post-graduation .I am working now and I had been a brilliant English student in school and also in college.I have taken IELTS twice and I have secured 8.0 and 8.5 respectively.Ever since I have stopped studying,I have started feeling that I have forgotten english language.Every time I write or speak anything in english,I feel that I am not writing or speaking correctly with respect to grammatical accuracy.It has been quite some time since I m away from regular studies and I just wonder why I am getting such feeling.Is it something natural? Does it suggest any disorder/syndrome etc.What should I do ? Please help me and reply properly with valid reasons that support ur justification.and also tell me If i made any grammatical error in this whole paragraph.