Have you ever bumped into a WWF fighter?

WWF=> World Wrestling Federation Fighter

yes

in 2002 me my brother and father and friend were out driving we went up to the lincoln park neighborhood and theyw ent into a record store and iw ent into a comic books tore and there was a short guy in there and i really didnt pay any attention to him and my brother came in and was like tahts Ravena nd i looked at him and he looked at me and i was like no that aint and my brother weas like yes it is

i was like hey are you Raven and he was like why yes i am and i was surprised cause he was so short we atlked to him for a while my friend got his autograph

he seemed nice

• Met this guy named Punk a while back, a friend of mine said he was a WWE fighter, but I never looked it up to confirm.

I met Ultimate Warrior. Nice guy..

• Felix

I actually met Sgt. Slaughter once. Heck of nice guy..

• OWLS

If I did, I would become Flat Stanley, only dead too.

every year mick foley comes to nh to go to santa's village and ive seen him there once or twice

• Stewie

Nope.

yeah and then I got my behind kicked

no

god job

Yeah and then I kicked his ***