Do you write in cursive form, or leave your letters unjoined ( manuscript ) when writing?

I usually print when I write..

Source(s): ww

Unjoined - I can never write in cursive form, I even had extra lessons in primary school and still couldn't get the hang of it properly :o

Print! Are you nuts? I left printing at the back of earlier I left first grade, taught myself the thank you to jot down cursive, for printing replaced into in basic terms too sluggish. i'm no longer asserting that even i can examine my cursive, yet as for printing, no way, Jose! ( writing cursive interior the 1st grade ended in a instructor's convention with my mom! i replaced into declared 'no longer worth' to connect the 1st grade type and if i did no longer exchange my strategies, might locate myself in yet another college. (that replaced into an idle probability, for neither I nor the faculty suffered any differences, and that i saved on writing cursive...on the forged part, in those days, I won awards for penmanship, yet no longer for printing.! on the grounds that then, my cursive has suffered an exponential downhill curve, as maximum of ours has..... Goldwing

Cursive.

Cursive. I can write really nice in cursive. But my printing is terrible.

• Traamo

The only time I write cursive is when I am signing my signature.

• I write in cursive - but I almost never write at all any more. Kind of strange, when you think about it.

• Stewie

I only write in cursive when I'm signing with my signature.

• ?

I like manuscript but cursive is more..."professional".

both sometimes