O cod black ops whats a clan tag on ur gun and emblem?

ok u can put clan tag and emblem on ur gun wats it for or do??!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, you have to choose the weapon and it should have a customization option. It shows on your gun when playing.

• 9 years ago

A clan tag and emblem is sumtin so that ppl kno u by. Wen u put it on ure gun ure gun has Ure clantag scratched in and Ure emble

In a small box in a part of ure gun. If u die ppl pick it up and c it as well. That's all it does

• alire
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I choose the AUG with silencer on hardcore or pink dot on well-known it has a great pull up time and accuracy sturdy mobility great injury with sturdy aim this is the only gun i exploit won't be in a position to look waiting to take it off

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Completely for looks just like the camoflauges. They are meant just so you can customize your gun a bit more. I buy them when i have too much money and I like the gun alot. I do like it though when a team mate calls my name and says "thanks for the kill" because he was carrying my weapon in search or something *NOTE: I don't die much*

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just decoration. It doesn't affect gameplay.

Source(s): I play black ops.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.