Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

♥† Survey : Would my account get deleted?

I've got 40+ violations......... would my account get deleted soon

i'm seriously worried.....

That depends upon your nature and seriousness of violations. Or maybe just reporter troll!

But you really need to think about what you're gonna answer so that you don't receive any violations.

That implies clearly writing out your heart without offending/troubling anyone.

• ~SaX~

did u get 40 at the same time or r u talkin abt 40 violations totally?

i think u may not hav to worry.

bcos i kno a girl called harika, she gets many violations in a single day but stil she has her account!

so dont worry!

• ?

I don't think a suspension has so much to do with numbers of violations, but with how serious or major a violation is. On my last account, I got many violations, but was suspended for encouraging self-harm to another user. :\

No don't worry , me too get average 4 to 5 violations daily .

Source(s): me

I think its not about numbers but how grave and serious are the nature of violation.

• S♥

it depends on how serious the violations are...my previous account got 6violations and it got deleted....bcz i posted a serious content abt sucide....one of my contacts harika got 55violations till now and still her account is safe....our accounts will be deleted if we post any serious contents......i hope ur account will not be suspended....

Me too. Don't worry! We could create a new account in five min.. Not a prob!!

you are on the line of risk , but to say fact is you are on the edge like cat on the wall , i think answers team is showing soft corner to you , but careful in the future .:)

I got 55 violations..my account is very safe.....

i found one person had 200 violation reports. but still it is not banned.