How do i get cydia for my iphone 3g 4.3.4?

i got to jailbreakme.com it says not capitble with ipgone 3g i goto youtube and try to follow intructions and idk how to do it plz help how do i get it fast easy free cydia program plzz help

greenpois0n search it on google. when you get it downloaded it will say to install cydia...

I easily have had this happen. it might opt to be possibly by ability of an replace on your iphone firmware. What you should do is bypass to the appstore app on your iphone and attempt to acquire a unfastened app, as quickly as you attempt this you'll have the flexibility to be introduced directly to truthfully settle for the nice and comfortable 'words and situations' of the Itunes save. acquire the words and likewise you are going to be able to desire to be geared up to run your finished 0.33 social gathering applications as quickly as as quickly as extra useful.

4.3.3 was able to be jailbroken with JailbreakMe.com, but recently, Apple released an update that blocked that jailbreak. The only program that I know can probably jailbreak it is PwnageTool. However, I don't know if this is compatible with your iPhone.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/16/ios-4-3-4-jailb...