What should i get laptop or desktop?

laptop i can carry around and use wifi at my house but desktop i seems like i can put more stuff on it and use more than one monitor and is it faster idk what to get plz help

laptops aren't necessarily slower, and there are plenty with a high amount of memory and all plus they are portable, so i would go with a laptop :) just search for one worth getting.

If you travel a lot, obviously get a laptop, but if you are just gonna be home most of the time get a desktop because they are a lot easier to maintain and generally faster and there is just so many pluses. So desktop is my opinion.

Most laptops these days are just as good as desktops. And you can also plug in another monitor to the VGA port or HDMI if the laptop has one.

laptop :)

I love being able to take it in the kitchen or in my room or living room or even outside!

Makes it easier.