At&t or verizon??? plz help me choose?

im using at&t with my family but when i turn 18 this sunday i want to get my own fone plan plz help idk wats cheaper wat to get with the fone plan help me choose its hard i kinda want to get verizon

• Rich

OMG...AT&T.... I have great service..plus they will be 4G LTE later this year.. Never get dropped calls, or texts.. The best thing I like, is you can TALK & SURF at the same time.!!! You cannot do that with Verizon... Also, T-Mobile and AT&T will soon merge giving you many, many more cell sites added, giving even better coverage. Service really depends on where you live...Judge it by overall coverage service in your area. The GSM service actually even saves a bit of battery life, since frequent sends of 'here I am' is not that necessary or frequent as with Verizon. (These bursts of data include number, IMEI, and location.) Plans and prices are similar, if you prefer crappy Verizon, that is up to you..With a good smartphone, and 4G LTE, you should be able to download at 25 Mbps. or more with AT&T..Verizon was recently tested at a max. of 9 Mbps..

Why do you want to pay for your own plan? Unless you're unhappy with your current provider, I'd suggest sticking with it.

I have ahd Verizon myself since early 2001. I never got dropped calls (unless I go through a subway tunnel).

I'm in NYC. My phone worked on 9/11 and also during the 2003 eastern blackout.

Service may vary from region to region - try to find people you know in your area.

Phone plans are pretty similar from one carrier to another. The real question is service as in cell signal. If you are getting good signal from ATT I would stay, but if not Verizon is good too. One thing to remember if you are getting a smartphone, you cannot use data (non-WiFi) while you are on a call with Verizon and you can with ATT.

AT&T and Verizon have similar pricing, but Verizon always gets better ratings for things like call quality and reliability, coverage, and customer service.

Sprint is cheaper than either of those, but if you're just looking at those, I think verizon is cheaper.

Verizon- AT&T has a lot of drop signals

AT&T is better..it has better coverage.. my friend has verizon and it loses its connection very easily. the commercials lie.

but i dont know which one is cheaper.