Is head and shoulders anti hairfall helpful for getting rid of hairfall ?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i'm suffering from huge huge hairfall. plz suggest a shampoo and conditioner to be used to get rid of it..
Best Answer
Hi,

Beyond shampoo i have a solution for hair fall problem and rapid hair growth. You can do some yoga practices at home. Recently i cam across a link with very nice yoga tips. It will be help full for all the ladies. Please visit the below site for more details and tips on health.

http://yoganadasana.blogspot.com
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• Su Kedi answered 3 years ago
    noo, it doesnt.
    Ive had the same problem (indeed i kinda still do..)
    the shampoo is only said to "help" the falls reasoned from hair damage... not the hair loss comıng from roots..
    there are TWO main reasons of hairloss:
    1.lack of vitamins and minerals.
    Remedy : take vitamin and mineral bars from pharmacy, or eat more veggies and fruits
    2. Stress and genetics
    stress makes the roots of your hair to close. you know what I mean? and so it prevents your hair to nourish. so they fall down. because they cant get their nutrition
    remedy : antidepressants (to prevent stress)
    I also would like to infrom you I use minoxil and it works (you can get it from pharmacy)

note: I am not a doctor! so you had better go see a doctor. I'm not responsible. I'm just a sufferer from the same thing.

and also : How old are you ? hair loss happens after 40-50 years... and unfortunately its not completely preventable :/ you can just ease it
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock