Recently i had been to doctor to check my stomach. (sub : LIV.52)?

as i was getting the adomen pain in the right side ..... i had been done with various tests like blood , endoscopy , colonoscopy , urine , stool , ultrasound , all the tests were normal , ultra sound reports showed a mild fatty infiltration in liver . Doctor gave me tabs RAZO - D(to take in the morning) and... show more as i was getting the adomen pain in the right side ..... i had been done with various tests like blood , endoscopy , colonoscopy , urine , stool , ultrasound , all the tests were normal , ultra sound reports showed a mild fatty infiltration in liver . Doctor gave me tabs RAZO - D(to take in the morning) and SOMASPAS (to take at the bed time) for 2 months . Will it be good if i use HIMALAYA LIV.52 tabs along with them , as LIV.52 is Ayurvedic . to how far this LIV.52 can help my condition .......is it advisable first of all or not ......thanks in advance