uday asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Recently i had been to doctor to check my stomach. (sub : LIV.52)?

as i was getting the adomen pain in the right side ..... i had been done with various tests like blood , endoscopy , colonoscopy , urine , stool , ultrasound , all the tests were normal , ultra sound reports showed a mild fatty infiltration in liver . Doctor gave me tabs RAZO - D(to take in the morning) and SOMASPAS (to take at the bed time) for 2 months . Will it be good if i use HIMALAYA LIV.52 tabs along with them , as LIV.52 is Ayurvedic . to how far this LIV.52 can help my condition .......is it advisable first of all or not ......thanks in advance

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ruh
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Liv 52 Fatty Liver

• 9 years ago

See as far as I know RAZO-D (Rabeprazole with Domperidone) is prescribed after the patient is diagnosed with GERD ( Gasro easophagul relfex disease) and is related with heart burn, stomach burn , and acid reflux deformities. The tab needs to be taken before breakfast in the morning.

SOMASPAS (Alprazolam) is given in anxiety..... or some thing like that. If u r suffering from Gas problems than this will solve your problem. These medicines are not for fatty liver. Yes.... LIV-52 is a very good herbal medicine for Liver. You can surely take it for your liver ailments.

And this is for Shalini above me........... No Madam........Liver is 100% at the right side below your end of the right rib cage..

• 4 years ago

Fatty liver disease affects a whopping 30% of the population. That's 30 out of every 100 people! And some estimates have it at 33%.

And if you're overweight, it's even worse overweight people are extremely more likely than healthy weight individuals to develop this condition.

In other words, you're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Other fatty liver sufferers have reversed their condition, lost weight, and rediscovered their energy, using completely natural remedies. And that means you can, too!

Keep reading to discover more...

• 9 years ago

The liver actually has two main lobes, right and left. The right lobe is to the far

right (front position...upper quadrant ) of the abdomen...just under the rib cage.

The left portion is smaller in size and connects to the right lobe. It extends

from the right side (front position) over toward the center of the abdomen.

Fatty liver disease has different causes: alcohol consumption, some medications

(example: steriods), gaining weight (obesity), losing weight fast (malnourishment),

high cholesterol/triglyceride levels, diabetes, insulin resistance, and others.

Some people can experience this if they are in the third trimester of pregnancy

or if they already have liver disease (example: caused by Hep C, etc).

All liver patients are usually told not to take any medications

(including over the counter, herbs, herbal teas, vitamins, minerals,

supplements, etc) unless they are prescribed or approved of by their doctors.

All oral medications go through the liver, to be broken down, before going to

the rest of the body.

Fatty liver may not cause an immediate problem or liver cell damage.

However, if the fat continues to build up in the liver, it can.

When the liver cells become damaged...the immune system of the body will

respond to this and cause inflammation to develop, also, inside the liver.

It then becomes serious, if the cause of it is not found and stopped....

(it is then known as Steatohepatitis...steato stands for fat, hepat stands for

liver...and itis stands for inflammation. Even though, the pressure inside

the liver continues to build up...it is surrounded by a tight membrane capsule...

it will still enlarge in size. This can lead to more cells becoming damaged

and then they start to die off and form scar tissue inside the liver...it is

then an irreversible, progressive disease of Cirrhosis of the liver.

All medications have to be adjusted in dosage, changed to another

drug, or removed completely depending on how much liver cell damage there

is. Therefore, it would be best to be sure your doctor knows about any

drug you may now take on your own...herbs and supplement can interact

with the medication you are now on; not all herbs and supplement have been

tested enough to know this or if they will cause other problems.

It is best to be safe. You should be seeing a gastroenterologist at this time.

Best wishes to you.

Alcoholic Steatohepatitis: Alcohol causes of fatty liver disease with inflammation.

NASH: Non Alcoholic Steatohepatitis...non alcoholic causes of fatty liver

disease with inflammation

NAFLD: Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease...non alcoholic causes of

fatty liver disease

Hepatitis: Inflammation of the liver cells from many different causes

Steatohepatitis: Inflammation of the liver cells due to fat build up inside the liver

Cirrhosis: Death of the liver cells and scar tissue formation inside the liver.

LINKS:

http://yourtotalhealth.ivillage.com/fatty-liver.ht...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_liver

http://www.gastro.com/Gastro/liverdisease/fatty_li...

http://www.medicinenet.com/fatty_liver/article.htm

http://www.liverdoctor.com/index.php?page=fatty-li...

Source(s): caregiver to a liver transplant patient
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Fatty liver disease affects a whopping 30% of the population. That's 30 out of every 100 people! And some estimates have it at 33%.

And if you're overweight, it's even worse overweight people are extremely more likely than healthy weight individuals to develop this condition.

In other words, you're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Other fatty liver sufferers have reversed their condition, lost weight, and rediscovered their energy, using completely natural remedies. And that means you can, too!

Keep reading to discover more...

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Recently i had been to doctor to check my stomach. (sub : LIV.52)?

as i was getting the adomen pain in the right side ..... i had been done with various tests like blood , endoscopy , colonoscopy , urine , stool , ultrasound , all the tests were normal , ultra sound reports showed a mild fatty infiltration in liver . Doctor gave me tabs RAZO - D(to take in the...

Source(s): doctor check stomach liv 52: https://biturl.im/2uneH
  • 9 years ago

Sorry don't have an answer to your question but isn't the liver on the left side of the abdomen?

• Holly
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I don't do annual checkups. They are so 1990's. If I did, I just pay a co-pay and the insurance pays the rest.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.