1) Poor reaction to the BP Gulf Spill
2) Extending the Bush tax cuts
3) Guantanamo is still open
4) Getting us involved in Libya, without Congressional approval
5) Failure of the DREAM Act
6) Failure to pass Cap and Trade
7) Failure to get single-payer health care through
8) Giving up the missile shield in Poland without getting anything in return from the Russians
9) Rather than halving the deficit, he increased it to $1.3 trillion
10) Increasing the national debt, which he previously called unpatriotic
11) Apologizing for how bad America is
12) Bowing to foreign leaders
13) Saying America is no longer a Christian nation, then going to Egypt and declaring America one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.
14) Attacking John Boehner for smoking, even though Obama himself is a smoker
15) In the aftermath of the earthquake in Haiti, Obama ran up to Massachusetts to campaign for the Democrat there. For big publicity, he should have gone to Haiti and helped pull people out of the rubble. That would have improved America's image to the world.
16) Giving a half a billion dollars to Solyndra, only to see them buckle up within a year
17) Under his administration weapons were put into the hands of Mexican drug cartels, and were used to kill an American agent. Hard to explain that one.
18) His $800+ billion stimulus, which was supposed to keep unemployment at seven percent, has not stopped it from rising to 9.1%
19) His $450 billion jobs plan is supposed to create a million jobs. Do the math, and that means government will spend $450,000 PER new job created. The private sector can hire ten workers for $450,000 - government possibly, perhaps hires one - maybe, and then only temporarily. Once the road or bridge is built, the worker is laid off. Herbert Hoover tried the same thing, using public works projects to spur employment - guess what, it didn't work. The Great Depression got worse.
20) Making Afghanistan his war, and a couple months ago was our deadliest month there in the 10-year war's history. Americans are still unsure exactly what our goal is over there, and how we are going to accomplish it.
21) Wasting his first two years, with Democratic control of the House and Senate, on a controversial health care reform bill that squandered his popularity. He might have been better served to focus on the economy!
22) Shutting Republicans, and the American public, out of the health care debate, by having closed-door meetings in the middle of the night and on weekends. Congress, similarly, tended to only discuss the issue on weekends, when CSPAN was not covering the events.
23) Saying he would post bills online for days before signing them, so Americans can see what he is signing. But that quickly ended, and he would sign favorable bills within hours.
24) Promising to be post-partisan, yet rather than uniting and leading, he has divided and sought to rule. From saying he doesn't want Republicans to do a lot of talking, to calling the TEA party a bunch of racists, terrorists and hostage-takers, to saying that Republicans "have to sit in the back".
25) Having a cabinet and advisers full of people who do not pay their taxes, and who talk about the inspirational speeches of Mao.
26) One of his first acts as President over-turned the Mexico City policy, allowing the federal government to fund abortions performed in other countries. He enters office with an economy going over the cliff, but priority number one is opening federal funding to abortions performed overseas. That is not exactly my idea of getting our financial house in order.