Am i a bad person for disliking religion?

My mom makes us go to church every Sunday. Its such a bore to me because I strongly believe in science and it just doesn't add up when you compare it to evolution, how are we supposed to believe everything was conjured up where as evolution has a background and shows evidence. Anyways I despise going and I was... show more My mom makes us go to church every Sunday. Its such a bore to me because I strongly believe in science and it just doesn't add up when you compare it to evolution, how are we supposed to believe everything was conjured up where as evolution has a background and shows evidence. Anyways I despise going and I was wondering if that was a bad thing because my grandparents are also religious too. But on the other hand my dad soes not go to church with us because he shares the same views I do. I think I am old enough to make my own decision about this. I'm 14 and if someone says I am not old enough to make my own decision then what about all that crap about trusting ? Also a lot of my friends are church goers and I feel left out about it but why should I give in too peer pressure about some lies. I also hate when people are constantly quoting the book of lies oopps I mean the bible. It gets annoying also when they let a church rule their lives, because isn't that like a totalitarian system of government?
10 answers 10