Parents are legally allowed to hold their children under 18 but the moment i turn 18?

Im 17 to start. I know legally, my parents have the right to control what i'm doing and my curfews. But the moment I turn 18... because I will be an adult, will I have the legal right to do what I want, while still living under their roof? I know living at home by that age is kind of dumb but my college is... show more Im 17 to start. I know legally, my parents have the right to control what i'm doing and my curfews. But the moment I turn 18... because I will be an adult, will I have the legal right to do what I want, while still living under their roof?

I know living at home by that age is kind of dumb but my college is right around the corner and its kind of pointless to get a dorm room when im 5 minutes away

ALSO -- I know i'll see some answers like "You live under your parents roof and as long as you do that they have every right to control you" WELL, im asking LEGALLY.
Update: I did not at any time say that I wasn't going to follow their rules, I was just wondering legally. I'm acting like a child? I'm asking a mature question.
Update 2: I realize they can kick me out...
Update 3: By the way, this is completely hypothetical. I'm not saying at any time that I'm going to disrespect my parents.