If god is real and knows human nature more than anyone, then why would he cast people into hell?

If an all powerful supreme being that I never met, loves me because I exist. Then don't you think this being would give us atheists a chance. If god just revels himself to humanity and we find out we are wrong by some chance, why would he automatically throw us into a hell without giving us a chance to state... show more If an all powerful supreme being that I never met, loves me because I exist. Then don't you think this being would give us atheists a chance. If god just revels himself to humanity and we find out we are wrong by some chance, why would he automatically throw us into a hell without giving us a chance to state our cases?

You see, Christianity is flawed. Generally no one loves me before meeting me first, and then, you don't generally love that person so altruistically.

I'll put it this way. If you have a crush on some one you don't know. Then you find out that they don't know you or love you. So you want to through them into an eternal hell? That's psycho, and if you ever meet someone that insane, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Atheism, it equals logic, not a psycho judgmental religious dictatorship based punishing for on thought crime.
Update: sorry for the typos.