? asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 10 years ago

Sony Vegas 11 zoom into Audio/Video timeline?

I used to be able to zoom into the editing timeline by just clicking on the video, and then scrolling with the mouse. I tried the Zoom Edit Tool, and now the track is tiny and I can't zoom in at all. I don't want to use the Zoom Edit Tool, I want to return to being able to zoom in by scrolling.

I already tried resetting to default settings and it did nothing to change the timeline size.

At the bottom right on Sony Vegas 11 their should be two plus and minus signs. The one to the left should be "Zoom In Time" and "Zoom Out Time". Try pressing that.