What was Cricket Australia thinking?

Well ok, obviously they were thinking of the dollars from their stripy pijamas nonsense that is the BBL. Yet just going on a point i brought up in Jinxies question... However why on earth would you schedule the BBL right through the middle of the Australian summer , whilst the Indians tour and give fringe... show more Well ok, obviously they were thinking of the dollars from their stripy pijamas nonsense that is the BBL. Yet just going on a point i brought up in Jinxies question...

However why on earth would you schedule the BBL right through the middle of the Australian summer , whilst the Indians tour and give fringe players and those that need to go back to basics in the domestic league absolutely nothing to work with aside from T20 garbage? Are they attempting to hand the series to Indian? Are all they going to do is silly swing and seam camps to correct deficiencies? What exactly will Phil Hughes be doing to correct his horrific technique aside from a stint in club cricket? The Sheffield Shield does not resume until the start of February. This is just incomprehensible. I dont really mind the BBL exisiting, it just should have been put at the start of the domestic summer not in the middle of it. I dont think the IPL is done the same unless some one can elighten me?

CA stands for Cackling Asses now.