do you get pissed when you get this message?

"You have reached your daily answering limit. Please come back tomorrow."

or do I just not have a life?

ahhhhh no me too!!! haha I am dreading seeing that today!... and al i think is "must...get....to...high..level...with...unlimited...answers" hhaha ( so now there are two people without a life ;) )

Make two accounts. I did that when I used to reach my answering limit and I still sometimes do.

VERY!

i keep staring at the screen wondering wat to do for like 45 min, if not more.

or i just keep reading the questions until i have an epic answer for one of the questions and wish i had one more chance to answer. then i close the laptop and just stare at the roof.

I don't have an answering limit.

I used to. I finally got to level 5 again..

I've been suspended like 4 times, so I know that feel bro.

When I used to get those yeah.

And it's like you want to answer this one question because it's so interesting....but you can't. Yeah, it's sad.

I did get mad but I just sat there and pouted for a few seconds.

No I get pissed too. Its like AH HELL NO. I LOVE THIS QUESTION I WILL ANSWER IT >:O

No, never happened to me, I get best answer a lot don't know why.