Tony asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 9 years ago

Will i pass drug test? please help!?

Okay so i smoked every friday for a month and a half. and last time was the 23. i have a drug test the 1st of january. will i pass the test?? ya i know i messed up but im learning my lesson right now cuz im freakin out!! i dont need to know im dumb cuz ya i know haha and im workin on that but really will i pass it?? thank you

Update:

im skinny!! like real skinny

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

All you had to do was not smoke for a darn month! Anyway, starting yesterday you need to fast and drink as much water you put in your body. Drink a glass of cranberry juice in the a.m and one before you go to bed. After the test, do not smoke until you know the results!!! If you fail say the results are impossible and you want to be re-tested...everyday you have to get clean drink the water and cranberry juice.

Source(s): My hubby runs into this 2 or 3 times a year at work...hasn't failed yet.
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, it takes a full month of no smoking to have a clean drug test. If u want to get rid of it... As nasty as this sounds it works... Drink a cup of vinegar. & you'll clean it out & pass

• 9 years ago

Sorry, but its not gonna clear ur system in 9 days.

• 9 years ago

thc sticks to fat cells so if you are fat then you will probably fail. that sucks. lol, seriously that's why it takes longer for women to get rid of it..we have boobies!

Source(s): life
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.