Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

How some people manage to be positive in any condition?

I know people who are always in a happy,cheerful and a positive mood and are really fearless and confident in any situation i really like their smart,cheerful,funny,positive and fearless attitude and i also want to be like them..what do u think?how can any1 possess such qualities..i am 17yr old boy and going to enter an engineering college this year

Its the experience in them that builds them like that .

Most times people look at what they've been through in life and think "WOW I REALLY DONT HAVE TO BE HERE" so thats the reason they are always happy

All about what you have been through in life

I always wondered the same question. But ultimately someone guided me. It is all about thoughts. I will suggest you to go for Cognitive Behavior Therapy which will guide your professionally.

Many people refuse to face reality and try to block it out.

Those that seem happy all the time,only fool themselves.

You can try wearing a mask of deceit to appear happy.