I need excellent Oracle DBA Interview Questions book?

Hi, I Oracle certified DBA but not able crack job interviews. There are so many real time scenario based quested asked in Oracle DBA job interviews, especially in technical interview. I don't have so much confidence in technical Oracle DBA job interviews. I have cleared OCP in Oracle 10g. I am in USA and... show more Hi,

I Oracle certified DBA but not able crack job interviews. There are so many real time scenario based quested asked in Oracle DBA job interviews, especially in technical interview. I don't have so much confidence in technical Oracle DBA job interviews. I have cleared OCP in Oracle 10g. I am in USA and here is job market is very tight. Is there any nice and high quality Oracle DBA Interview questions and answers book available in market? If you then kindly provide me reference to buy it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Rahul Sharma
1 answer 1