Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 8 years ago

is the whole bloody mary thing true with the mirrors?

So I heard a whole bunch of diffrent ways to get bloody mary to interact or appear in the mirror and I was wondering if that was true if u've had experiences with this please tell me about them and in DETAILS PLEASE thank you :)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

NO I've tried it and nothing happened.

• 8 years ago

Okay, um.... nobody REALLY knows the legend of Bloody Mary, but it is said to be that she was some queen or something I dont know. It even says that if you say her name out loud 3 times in front of a bathroom mirror, you can summon her. My friend tried it out, but she says nothing happened. I've heard that it depends in which country you live in to actually summon her, so if you really want to try it, go ahead, but my advice is, that you don't. But I do believe that spirits can be summoned in a number of ways, and that so many of them have actually worked, so if you want to be happy and live your life, I suggest don't even think about this. Good luck ;)

• Nancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

never tried it..........want to test it out? 1st wait until night 2nd go to the bathroom 3rd turn off the lights 4th open the water 5th say Bloody Mary 3 times 6th see what happens

• You shouldn't need details. It should just be obvious to anyone with a modicum of common sense that ghosts don't live in mirrors waiting for you to say their name so they can attack you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

If you drink enough of them you might see a hallucination in the mirror.

• 8 years ago

Hello I'm lucifer I have a roaring ***** and would like it to be scratched. Look in ur mirror and chant Satan I worship thee.

Source(s): Fuck u I'm right
  • 8 years ago

it isn't true. but your mind will play tricks on you and crazy things will happen.

• 8 years ago

not real but the fear of it will make you notice things...

• R. C.
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Try it and let us know.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.