Wars fought among Native American tribes?

I'd like to know if there are any good books (non-fiction) about Native American tribal warfare and what land of today's American geographical locations did they fight over the most.
Update: Or if you just know of any... post it. not Aztec or Mayan though. Native American only.
Update 2: Ii’ni’ da’ałhosh.. Are you saying there was no "warrior code" among native americans similar to being like a soldier in the army? I've read a few articles about wars that did go on between native tribes but nothing in great detail. I think it would make for an interesting read. Surely there is some... show more Ii’ni’ da’ałhosh..

Are you saying there was no "warrior code" among native americans similar to being like a soldier in the army? I've read a few articles about wars that did go on between native tribes but nothing in great detail. I think it would make for an interesting read. Surely there is some history on it...