Is the Bloody Mary thing true?

I am not talking about the one who was queen of England. I am talking about were you say Bloody Mary 3 times and she will appear. I almost did it until my friend stopped me.

Update:

btw i do not mean the drink.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

NOOOOOOO U IDIOT!!! ITS JUST A FAKE A** STORY!!!

• 8 years ago

No, you are supposed to drink three Bloody Mary and if no one shows up drink three more and so on and so on. If you don't pass out you will eventually start seeing things, maybe even the ones queen of England.

• oberst
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

No, in any different case human beings may well be dropping lifeless by potential of the hour. this is kinda pathetic to homicide somebody by using fact they did no longer forward your mail. slightly egotistical me thinks. Bloody Mary grew to become into Mary I's nickname by potential of ways, who grew to become into Queen a loong time in the past. So in short, i'm rather helpful you're secure.

• 8 years ago

I went to a bar and said 'Bloody Mary' three times, and magically a Bloody Mary appeared three times.

With Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, and a wedge of lemon.

Source(s): Vodka and tomato based cocktail shennanigans.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I have heard of people playing Bloody Mary and not seeing her, but freaky things have happened afterwards. The legend is that she was a beautiful girl who was very proud of her beauty. She died by falling into the mirror, and if anyone summons her by playing the game she believes they are trying to steal her beauty, so she leaps out of the mirror and seriously disfigures them.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, it's a superstition

Stand in front of the mirror tonight and try it again

• James
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

yes, it's totally true.

by the way, could you say her name 3 times, and get rid of the chick for me? she's still hanging around.

• 8 years ago

Why don't you get your wimp friend out of the bathroom, man up, and actually try it.

Source(s): I was Blood Mary. Once.
  • 8 years ago

Youll never know unless you try lmao!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I tried it once, never ever doing it again

Source(s): personal experience
  • 8 years ago

I did it 10 years ago and I'm still alive. ^_^

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.