Black Native Americans fact or fiction?

A number of Black Native Americans are mentioned in the works of I. Rafinesque ("Black Nations of America," Atlantic Journal and Friend Knowledge; Philadelphia 1832; p. 86: Also I. Rafinesque, pgs. 121, 186, 187, 194, 208, 209) and in the works of so many other European and American scientists, like... show more A number of Black Native Americans are mentioned in the works of I. Rafinesque ("Black Nations of America," Atlantic Journal and Friend Knowledge; Philadelphia 1832; p. 86: Also I. Rafinesque, pgs. 121, 186, 187, 194, 208, 209) and in the works of so many other European and American scientists, like Quatrefages or Katz. Christopher Columbus himself wrote about them.

These Black Native Americans are, among others,

* The Yamasee;
*The Californians;
* The Olmecs;
* The Darienite;
* The Mandingo indians;
*The Charruas;
*The Chamacoco;
*The Mojave.

Black people are known as tropically adpated people. There are tropical regions both in North and South America. The indigenous populations from these regions must have been either black or very dark skinned. How come very little is taught or known about these black native americans in the mainstream in North America or South America? Is it part of a cover-up in order to deny indigenous rights to black people or plain indifference? I am certain that many (at least 30%) blacks in America (North and South) did not come on slave ships. They were already in America in tropical and equatorial regions.
Update: This is no Afrocentric claim. I am not Afrocentric at all. I am just stating facts quoting scientific sources and figures. I just want to emphasize that that there are black native americans that were left out of history books for political or ideological reasons. As for Mandingo indians, let me cite "... show more This is no Afrocentric claim. I am not Afrocentric at all. I am just stating facts quoting scientific sources and figures. I just want to emphasize that that there are black native americans that were left out of history books for political or ideological reasons.

As for Mandingo indians, let me cite " The isthmus of Darien in 1852, journal of the expedition of inquiry for the junction of the Atlantic and Pacific Oeans by Lionel Gisborne...... The Mandingo Indians are mentioned several times. There are Mandingo Rivers, Mandingo Bays etc. This is their legacy in Panama.
Update 2: I will add details until someone gives me solid evidence that Black American Indians are just a myth. I am still open to discussion. Maybe I am just wrong. I confuse dark skin with black skin. They were dark skinned NDN but not black NDN like African Blacks. Here is another quote: Green et al (2000) also found... show more I will add details until someone gives me solid evidence that Black American Indians are just a myth. I am still open to discussion. Maybe I am just wrong. I confuse dark skin with black skin. They were dark skinned NDN but not black NDN like African Blacks.

Here is another quote:

Green et al (2000) also found indigenous natives with African genes in North Central Mexico, including the L1 and L2 clusters. Green et al (2000) observed that the "discovery of a proportion of African haplotypes roughly equivalent to the proportion of European haplotypes [among North Central Mexican Indians] cannot be explained by recent admixture of African Americans for the United States. This is especially the case for the Ojinaga area, which presently is, and historically has been, largely isolated from U.S. African Americans. In the Ojinaga sample set, the frequency of African haplotypes was higher that that of European hyplotypes”. In a discussion of the Mexican and African admixture in Mexic
6 answers