Do you fear the 'unknown'?

What does the word 'unknown' mean to you? For me, it is anything I have not personally experienced. At 64 years old there is so much I have not experienced in my lifetime. That's a whole lot of 'unknown and could be a whole lot more 'fear' magnified x what ifs. The other day I answered a... show more What does the word 'unknown' mean to you?
For me, it is anything I have not personally experienced. At 64 years old there is so much I have not experienced in my lifetime. That's a whole lot of 'unknown and could be a whole lot more 'fear' magnified x what ifs.
The other day I answered a post with a video attached. (Thank you Tiger) It was a true story of a comatose, 40sh woman who was riddled with cancer and, pronounced clinically dead. During this comatose state she had an NDE (Near-death experience). She learned that her cancer was generated and manifested through the fear she carried throughout her life. She was given a choice to remain there or return to the life she had lived, without the suffering and pain which had brought her to this point.
When she came out of the coma the doctors could not believe her condition. She had not one trace of cancer left in her body anywhere! She was "free"!
This was so profound and spoke volumes to me about "Fear". I had goosebumps all over and began to cry. All these years, from the silliest little what if this and what if that, to the most compelling and, none of them materialized. "Ye of little faith"!
For those of you who say these things (NDE's) are caused from lack of oxygen to the brain, I beg to differ. I have too had an NDE. I know personally of this epiphany in my own life. Unless you have experienced this kind of phenomena, please keep your negative opinions to yourself. Thank you.

Please be considerate when responding.

Peace and Blessings
Update: Pearl I am so sorry for your physical dilemma. I pray you will triumph over them to become a stronger, more compassionate human being, for having suffered your painful experience. Trust in The Father... :D.