What do you mean by give and take in a love relationship? Is it about who must make the first step ?

suppose i took the first step to do everything and i get something in return but the other person does not make the first step and waits for me to make the first step that is he wants to take first then give is it good. Are both the same give and take. Me making the first step to call, ask permission to meet him in his place the other person says he will wait and meet me but him not taking the initiative to meet me without me asking him to come or call me is this a good sign of a give and take relationship ?

Many people do not realize that a give and take relation relationship does not just happen. it is developed over time. And, there is only one way to get it and that is by rolling up your sleeve and putting in a lot of hard work. To build one, you must play your cards as they come. Weather he makes the firs step or you, keep count, and be careful not to send the wrong message.

For example, you may want to make one step. He then makes one, as well. You decide to make another then another. If you do not keep count, you will quickly notice your relationship going in a different direction other than you want. Like this time I was in a relationship with this girl. As my lover, I would do anything thing to help her out. I would comfort her, give her money when she was broke, help build her social network, and ever connect her with a job when she got laid off. But, gradually, as the relationship went on, I noticed that we were not having sex at all. However, I was still giving her money and support. This went on for a few months with no sign of ending. Before I realized, I was being placed in the friend zone. She began to no longer look at me as a lover because basically, she wanted he cake and eat it too. Yeah, she got greedy. She was appauled by the fact that she could get something without having to lift a finger. As you can imagine, I had to put an end to that once I caught on. How the story played out is still pending, but this is why it is important for you to take one step, then let him make one before you make another. In psychology, it is called clasical conditioning. If you make a step before he does, he will get the impression he does nto have to make a step in order for you to make a step. However, on the other hand, if you only make a step once he makes a step he will notice you will not make a step unless he does. This is how a relationship is supposed to go anyhow, 50/50.

Many peoplemake the mistake and rush through a relationship by not allowing the other person to make a step. They tend to give and give and give until suddenly they have sent the wrong message and canot get any coorporation from the other person. I know you don't expect for a person to intentionally abuse you, but many times, we set our selves up for it. Even if you let things get out of hand and this guy wants you to do all the work, you should stop making an effort immediately. Let him take some chances. This may all seem like a hard concious effort at first, but once you get it started, it will be like second nature to the both of you.

In your case, if you like adventure, and you want to do more things than this other person would like (or you will bring it up), you can get him envolved by asking. For example, if you say lets meet here today, next time you ask out of sequence, let him decide. Do you want to meet me? If he says yes then go. If he says no then dont go. You follow his decision. In this way he is participating without even knowing it. As long as he is showing up you're good. but, if he ever start showing sings of being uninterested, such as not shopwing up, back up off of him and let him make some moves.

Hope this answers your question!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

suppose i took the first step to do everything and i get something in return but the other person does not make the first step and waits for me to make the first step that is he wants to take first then give is it good. Are both the same give and take. Me making the first step to call, ask...

Source(s): give love relationship step: https://tr.im/UNwwZ

Not only in Love but every where Give and take relationship exists only the limit of tolerance are different for different situation . Also Give and Take does not realy mean the transaction of Physical Matter and or Money . There is something called Goodwill.

Yes if I keep on giving what you want and in return , you do not give what I want , the relationship will not last . Depending upon your Give and Take ( I would say Debit Vs Credit ) You may ask me for something that I would have given you or I may ask you which normaly you may not entertain others in usual circumstance . for details pls call at 99699 50613

• outler

Give And Take Relationship

She makes you feel complete by what you have together. At work, or with the guys, all of the sudden you'll feel a peaceful yearning to be with her. After the initial excitement of the relationship, you feel like your life before her happened to someone else. If you can truly imagine life without her, you feel an aching emptiness inside for those moments. Knowing that you're the one that makes her smile that loving smile at you makes you feel a swell of heartfelt pride in yourself. Experience these things and know the meaning of love. Good luck.

Well it's really nice question u asked, when times comes to do so it's always better to chat on some social network site first. Leave s scrap or message for him & see if he replies. If so than initiate the second one & let him also do the same, don't u do it all the time. After all guys has to take first attempt for all. If you are really wanna do it than make it clear but u will be proved as very Straight forward, so the best will be let him feel like the same as you & than start the dating & all. First be his friend on social networking sites & than go for telecons. Good luck!!

It means that when the wheel on your bike goes flat you have to pull out your credit card and pay the cable guy for delivering 2 pizzas with no toppings. Just crust and sauce

Source(s): Me no understand the question?*????
  • tichni

one way relationship just makes other person feel guilty and he wants you to take all the steps and care for this relationship....leave him.......people like this does not deserve anything....sorry and good luck

give and take means you both make sacrifices for eachother.

he stops smoking cigarettes but you still let him watch p0rn.

he starts putting the toilet seat down but you stop leaving your laundry on the floor.

those are 2 examples of give and take relationship.

• Marie

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/TLoMB

"I love this song" you whispered in my ear Then you grabbed my hand And sweetly said "baby lets dance" Your eyes captured mine Your fingers gripped my thighs As you slowly licked your lips Our bodies begin moving making our own special beat Your intoxicating masculine scent is making me weak Our hearts are beating as one Our faces are barely touching And our breaths are mingling "This is my favourite part" you say "I love you" I look up at your smiling face And l begin to realise that no one has ever had this effect on me I have to step back and ask myself "what is Philkillen doing to me" "The song is not over" you say, before you place me back where I belong ........ In the comfort of your arms Then slowly the music begins to fade away For some reason I can’t seem to walk away So I look into your brown eyes and you say "No matter what, I will Always love you Jo" "Because something always happen when we slow dance". "I fall in love with you, all over again" "Thats the meaning of true love,to hold you in my arms Forever"