Can you give an example of when you used IT to solve a problem?

This is for a job as an I-T apprenticeship. I have very little experience in I-T but it's a role that interest me. I know I'm using I-T now to try and solve my problem but I can't put this as an answer. "I was unable to answer this question my self so I asked strangers on yahoo for advice". show more This is for a job as an I-T apprenticeship. I have very little experience in I-T but it's a role that interest me.

I know I'm using I-T now to try and solve my problem but I can't put this as an answer.

"I was unable to answer this question my self so I asked strangers on yahoo for advice".
Update: I hate interview questions to. You can't get how you feel about the job across but the interviewer still asks those silly questions any ways. I imagine going in to an interview and saying I need the job and money and you have a position available might show a lack of enthusiasm so here's what I got. I... show more I hate interview questions to. You can't get how you feel about the job across but the interviewer still asks those silly questions any ways.

I imagine going in to an interview and saying I need the job and money and you have a position available might show a lack of enthusiasm so here's what I got.

I have encountered many problems that I have overcome using IT. From seeking advice from a professionals on how to reinstall on operating system on my laptop to just discovering new information regarding my interest, communication, translation, recommendations, banking and much more.

The Internet is a giant reference library where knowledge on almost any topic can be found. It gives people access to information almost instantly, this is the first time in history people have been able to communicate freely across national boundaries, across languages, from rural communities to inner cities and it's this that gives me the passion and drive to seek a career in I-T.

I wish y
1 answer 1