Would you vote for a bill that would allow Doctors to lie to women?

Apparently Arizona has such a bill. What the lie is exactly, I don't know, but it has to do with abortion.

tonalc2 had a reference, I read it. I am outraged!!! I can't believe such a criminal act would be allowed in America. I may never vote Republican again!!

Absolutely not.

The bill says that doctors can decide to not tell a woman of any existing prenatal problems because the doctor believes it would lead to an abortion; AND they cannot be sued for doing so.

Damon, perhaps you could do some research:

Teapublicans will support any bill that will further their agenda of hating women and considering them the root of all evil, this is a weird thing that goes back to the charge that it was a woman that got Adam booted out of The Garden of Eden. The so called Right To Lifers are against all forms of birth control includingg the pill, condoms and in states such as Texas, abstinence, they feel that women are cursed and should bear that curse by birthing children even if that chiild was forced upon them by violent rape. These people hold sacred the views of Rush Limbaugh as the what women truly are.

http://rt.com/usa/news/lawsuit-arizona-birth-abort...

""The Arizona Senate has okayed legislation that will let doctors lie about an unborn child’s health and escape any related “wrongful birth” suits, which has some saying the state is trying to trick expecting parents from opting for abortion.

Arizona senators have called for a law that will, if passed, eliminate malpractice suits that are brought on by families that believe doctors willingly withheld information about their unborn children. In instances across the state, some families have sued physicians after giving birth to children with disabilities and handicaps that they believe doctors were aware of before delivery. Some state residents have waged lawsuits based on allegations that physicians were not clear with crucial information which, had the parents been privy to, could have led them to consider abortion. ""

Peace/////

A law that allows a doctor to commit malpractice and not be sued for it.

No, and I believe that whoever came up with the law and whoever votes for it should be thrown into either prison or a facility that can help them with their mental problems before they seriously harm more people.

I have never heard of this but if it were to be up for vote in Alabama no I would not vote for it!

There is no such bill that allows physicians to lie. That's propaganda.

I am not a senator or congressman so I can't vote. Your question is moot.