Dry sex and passionate kissing on the first date, too far or OK?

We liked each other for ages so it fet ok at the time. Actually, it felt amazing.. hes so hot :D However, afterwards, nothing else happened with us... :( Any ideas why??

Anyway, do you think this was slutty for me to go this far? I had to call it a stop when he undid my bra as i didnt want to be know as being like that.

Ann x

Favorite Answer

Dont u think 1st date was too early for doing those stuffs?

• Stacey

to tell you the truth all of this is meant to be a lead on, but it in real life it goes only as far as you let it. If you don't feel comfortable having sex, then just keep doing it dry. You don't ever have to have sex if you don't want to (though obviosuly if you want to keep the guy you can't go eternity without having sex. I'm sure that you'll be ready before eternity happens)

Everyone has a different idea as to how far is too far. If you feel like you didnt do anything wrong then you didnt. You stopped the situation from going further so that shows self control which most sluts dont have. If he has not talked to you since then he isnt worth it because he propably just wanted sex and you didnt give it to him.

There is nothing slutty about passionate kissing with someone you like, it doesn't matter if it was the first date. One time i had sex with this woman, and our relationship for 6 months.

I cant tell you if you were acting like a slut or not because that falls with how you feel about it and not what other people think. It might have been a bit much but at least you called it quits when you felt uncomfortable with it.

OK. It doesn't matter which date you're on, as long as you've known each other and you aren't strangers. It seems like you guys care about each other, so go for it girl! But always remember to be very careful when it comes to sex.

Good luck!

no, i think it's fine. most relationships start out with people who dont know each other and they spend a couple of weeks getting to know and love each other. if you already know him and love him, what else are u gonna do lol. Have fun. your only a slut if you do it with more people.

I think it's okay..that means you have chemistry with the person..talking from experience. and i am still with the guy 4 years later. Have fun you only have one life to live!

• Fred F

Too far !

Never ever go so fast when first dating someone.

I think it is ok, as long as you are both the right age (I don't know how old you are). But as long as you were both comfortable and safe about it, then it is ok.