Can you help by taking this poll for my kid's school project?

We homeschooling & my oldest daughter is learning about data & recording her findings. She has a page of questions for different people answer. Can you please help her out by answering these? I'm posting this in Parenting because the main suggestion tells the student to conduct it at a grocery store because... show more We homeschooling & my oldest daughter is learning about data & recording her findings. She has a page of questions for different people answer. Can you please help her out by answering these?

I'm posting this in Parenting because the main suggestion tells the student to conduct it at a grocery store because it wants families to answer it. I felt it would be rather odd to stand outside Kroger asking people these questions. lol

This mainly needs to be answered by adults around the age of 21 & up.

She's already posted this on a website she often visit but she needs 20 people to answer. So far only 6 have replied. ; )

Thanks in advance.

1. Are you married? How long?
2. How large is your family?
3. How many adults live in your home?
4. How many children are in your home?
5. Would you class yourself or the major wage earner in your family as a blue collar worker, professional worker or a clerical worker?
6. (asks about income. I think that is a little personal so we'll skip that)
7. What kind of car or cars do you drive?
8. Are you Republican, Democrat, an Independent or some other party member?
9. Would you classify yourself as conservative, liberal or moderate?
10. How long have you lived at your present address or city?

Thanks again.
Update: thank you all who have answered so far. We still need 10 more.
I also put this on Facebook but so far no replies.
Thanks again.