Can you help by taking this poll for my kid's school project?
I'm posting this in Parenting because the main suggestion tells the student to conduct it at a grocery store because it wants families to answer it. I felt it would be rather odd to stand outside Kroger asking people these questions. lol
This mainly needs to be answered by adults around the age of 21 & up.
She's already posted this on a website she often visit but she needs 20 people to answer. So far only 6 have replied. ; )
Thanks in advance.
1. Are you married? How long?
2. How large is your family?
3. How many adults live in your home?
4. How many children are in your home?
5. Would you class yourself or the major wage earner in your family as a blue collar worker, professional worker or a clerical worker?
6. (asks about income. I think that is a little personal so we'll skip that)
7. What kind of car or cars do you drive?
8. Are you Republican, Democrat, an Independent or some other party member?
9. Would you classify yourself as conservative, liberal or moderate?
10. How long have you lived at your present address or city?
I also put this on Facebook but so far no replies.