<> What is your Favourite Dish?...And How is it Made?

<> What is your favourite Dish? <> How is it made (submit the recipe please, Thank you) :) ((I have a fat recipe book filled with personally made dishes, and recipes from other recipe books which I've tweaked/edited to improve - I'm currently compiling it all (Ugh, Papers Everywhere!!... show more <> What is your favourite Dish?
<> How is it made (submit the recipe please, Thank you) :)

((I have a fat recipe book filled with personally made dishes, and recipes from other recipe books which I've tweaked/edited to improve - I'm currently compiling it all (Ugh, Papers Everywhere!! -_-).))
& I would LOVE to add more to it! :D

Take care ^.^
Salam alaykum!!~
Update: FK: Please tell me you Did Not try that dish!? Sounds Gross :( & Do you watch 'Allah made me funny'? The episode where Azhar talks to the Chinese lady about China killing Dogs for food? x'-)
Update 2: Lulu: Cooking is fun & deliciously rewarding, ;) Practice makes perfect - no one was born a great cook, we only need to train ourselves to become one. :D BTW, Jamaican Carrot Juice sounds Delish + Exotic. I Love carrots..
Update 3: Skip to 2.15 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BzjLenOf... Look at the Chinese Girl's reaction...
x'-)
Update 4: ^SMH
__
Faith: That sounds Tasty! :D

Oops: Sounds a bit too unhealthy for me! Lol! I would use a THIRD the amount of coconut milk and substitute the rest with semi-skimmed milk + quarter of a spoon of Star Anis or Cinnamon. Mmm Mmm MMM!!
Update 5: Okay, Now I'm droolin' with all these Yummy recipes in my face... x-D
Update 6: SMH: IKR? Lol! Azhar is a pretty funny guy. :) BTW, I saw your photography Q (before it got deleted, Lol!), and the answer: Photography of living things becomes haram if you print the pictures out or if your draw them. Digitally stored pictures are okay according to many scholars. :)
Update 7: Oops: Sounds like Botok (Indonesian)? Where can I get Bee larvae in the UK? Lol. Besides...I'll faint touching Bee larvae... x-(