...
... asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 8 years ago

<> What is your Favourite Dish?...And How is it Made?

<> What is your favourite Dish?

<> How is it made (submit the recipe please, Thank you) :)

((I have a fat recipe book filled with personally made dishes, and recipes from other recipe books which I've tweaked/edited to improve - I'm currently compiling it all (Ugh, Papers Everywhere!! -_-).))

& I would LOVE to add more to it! :D

Take care ^.^

Salam alaykum!!~

FK: Please tell me you Did Not try that dish!? Sounds Gross :( & Do you watch 'Allah made me funny'? The episode where Azhar talks to the Chinese lady about China killing Dogs for food? x'-)

Lulu: Cooking is fun & deliciously rewarding, ;) Practice makes perfect - no one was born a great cook, we only need to train ourselves to become one. :D BTW, Jamaican Carrot Juice sounds Delish + Exotic. I Love carrots..

Skip to 2.15 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BzjLenOfxo

Youtube thumbnail

Look at the Chinese Girl's reaction...

x'-)

^SMH

__

Faith: That sounds Tasty! :D

Oops: Sounds a bit too unhealthy for me! Lol! I would use a THIRD the amount of coconut milk and substitute the rest with semi-skimmed milk + quarter of a spoon of Star Anis or Cinnamon. Mmm Mmm MMM!!

Okay, Now I'm droolin' with all these Yummy recipes in my face... x-D

SMH: IKR? Lol! Azhar is a pretty funny guy. :) BTW, I saw your photography Q (before it got deleted, Lol!), and the answer: Photography of living things becomes haram if you print the pictures out or if your draw them. Digitally stored pictures are okay according to many scholars. :)

Oops: Sounds like Botok (Indonesian)? Where can I get Bee larvae in the UK? Lol. Besides...I'll faint touching Bee larvae... x-(

Favorite Answer

My Fav dish is Pasta & Meat sauce with bananas on the side lol :)

a million) Pulp Fiction two) Jules, Butch and Vincent three) i like this film in view that it on no account will get dull, regardless of how repeatedly i watch it and the way time is all tousled within the films, makes it particularly mighty. Also the actors do a fine task. Also i suppose like the entire songs used are compatible the film flawlessly. four) The Knowing (aside from the finishing) five) in view that besides for the finishing, the plot used to be particularly inviting and also you simply desired to hold looking it and figuring out what occurs. Something is regularly going down that makes you pay awareness just a little extra 6) The Rocker 7) in view that it used to be dull as hell and the plot used to be retarded and it wasnt humorous in any respect and it attempted to rough to be humorous eight) Johnny Depp nine) he's this type of flexible actor. 10) i dont recognise eleven) ? 12) i cry everytime i watch 4 brothers

I have a weakness for rice cooked in coconut milk. [loads of calories]

I will eat anything mainly depending on what part of the world I am in,

If you want a good recipe.

I hand full of bee larvae

half an handful of coconut,

Mash together and wrap in banana leaves

steam over open fire.

Coconut is only any good if it is fresh :))

• feefee

I went to this Afghan/Turkish place the other day, and they had this thing called Mantoo - which is basically Ravioli stuffed with minced meat. It was AMAZING. Might just be my new favorite food... :D

Other than that, I can never get sick of kebabs and chicken and whatnot.. I'm too much of a carnivore.

Oh, and how can I forget my absolute favorite: Kotthu. It's too Sri Lankan for anyone to know.. XD

Ima try to spell it right. Mlukhia, and makluba, with crispy chicken. I don't know the recipe, my mom makes it. And I love my sisters spaghetti. After cooking it she mixes it up and crisps it up in the oven. She puts a little jalapeno on it to give it a little spicy flavor, it's so good.

This is not my fav dish.. but I found the video funny.. so I thought I would share it with everyone

The most popular dish in China:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MVPGyzRN1c

Youtube thumbnail

Edit

lol, no I dont eat dogs...

I saw some of Azhar's videos but not the one you are talking about

jamaican carrot juice..yummmm!

all i know is its made of carrots juice n coconut milk, but dont remember the rest lol, sorry :(

and im a terrible cook! hahaha! ;p

koshary, foul/fool and ta3meya

foul, just a type beans boiled

ta3mya, don't know whats if made out of :P

koshary, rice, macarroni and red sauce :3 and something else i forgot its name

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/egyptian-koshary/

• Bored.

I'm a vege and very picky.

Pizza does it for me.

Nothing too fancy. :P

peace, can you post that video that your talking about please =D

--

lol, he p*ssed her off.