Which MBA course is better for me?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I am boy. I have got 60% in 10th, 53% in +2 and 63% in Bsc computer science. I want to join MBA. Which MBA course is good for me? Which section is given good job after MBA. Because my ...show more
Best Answer
Dear Friend,

Your solution is there please visit this link and get more info about the MBA course, MBA colleges , MBA admissions, B Schools fees, B School placement and more.
http://www.mbauniverse.com/mba-exam-prep...
All the best

Source:

• Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Kanika answered 2 years ago
    Each domain has its own career prospects. If you are interested in computers you may do MBA in Informational Technology. Else if you want to see yourself as a marketing manager or in HR domain, you may do MBA in Marketing or HR. So, it totally depends on your area of interest.

You may check KCC Institute of Technology and management. They offer 2 years full-time MBA and PGDM (Dual Specialisation) Programs.

For details, you may call their toll-free no: 1800-102-6080 or visit their website: http://www.kccitm.edu.in/

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • Neha answered 2 years ago
    MBA It will be good but i don't think that your profile will fetch a good b-school admission call as your academics are not good. Every field in mba is good and getting a good job all depends on your academics, your mba profile and also on your knowledge. so don't bother for job first try to make your over all profile impressive being work hard.

Try to clear mba entrance exams with 95%+ and also improve your communication skills as it will play an important role in getting admission in MBA colleges and also for jobs.

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock